Edgar W. Maybury

Edgar Maybury worked as the employee in charge of Reginald D. Johnson and Gordon B. Kaufmann’s new office in Phoenix, AZ, in 1920; Partner, Marston and Maybury, Architects, Pasadena, CA; Partner, Marston, Van Pelt and Maybury, Architects, Pasadena, CA. In 1942, Maybury operated an office in Altadena, CA.

He has been partner of Marston, Van Pelt & Maybury along with Sylvanus Marston (1883-1946), Garrett Van Pelt (1879-1972) and the firm designed hundreds of custom homes in the Pasadena area.

Here is an interactive map with an overview on his work.